Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Jazz Font not working for me ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Art/design -> Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 10:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jazz Font not working for me Répondre en citant

Hello,

Seems that my intro to Notion is not going smoothly. N3 or N4 on Windows 8.1.I can't get either version to see the Jazz Font. Jazz templates open with boxes and other useless symbols instead of clefs and notes.Every other program that I have that uses the Jazz Font sees it perfectly fine. Only in Notion can I not make it work.I looked on the forum, and the amazing Surfwhammy responded to issues related to Macs, but I'm using Windoze 8.1. Further searching didn't yield results.So, Surf, (if I may address you by your first name instead of Mr. Whammy where do I turn for help in making the jazz font be seen in Notion?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forum.notionmusic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6128
Creative production agency

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 10:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Art/design -> Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006