Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kingdom Rush Fan Web-series ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Geek -> Web Séries
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kingdom Rush Fan Web-series Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm curruntly working on the first episode of my upcoming Kingdom Rush animated web-series. The episode is a special I will hopefully be able to share with all of you tomorrow or the next few days. The actual series is set to be released in 15 episodes in 2016 (yes I know, that's a long time, but I still have many other projects at the moment), with each episode being 25 minutes long. the upcoming special will only be about 5 minutes long and will tell the origins of Sir Gerald Lightseeker, the protagonist of the web series. The series will be loosely based on Kingdom Rush Origins, but also tell the origins of Umbra and many of the heroes from the original game.

For More You Can Check :-
Whiteboard Video Production Service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Geek -> Web Séries Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006