Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Animated Web Series project ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Geek -> Web Séries
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Animated Web Series project Répondre en citant

Hello,

What would You guys think of an animated Web Series, 52 episodes of one minute, high quality, full HD animation a year, character animation would be done in Anime Studio, while everything else would be 3D turned 2D, most likely in Blender, and so far the theme We chosen is steampunk, based on a series of short stories I wrote several years ago!

Here's the catch, the first 10 episodes would be totally free, but the following episodes would cost something like 10 dollars a year, most likely on Vimeo Pro!I am asking because this is a big deal, We're talking not only about producing one minute of high quality animation a week, but also one minute of voice overs, one minute of sound effects and one minute of music scores, not for the faint of heart!
So, I am asking what You guys think of this, is it something of interest to You, do You have any suggestions regarding such a project, do You have similar experiences You would like to share, etc.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28737
Sales Video Production Company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Geek -> Web Séries Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006