Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD] The?/Life Of%A Photograph Author, Unknown|| ::

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
manwhoo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] The?/Life Of%A Photograph Author, Unknown|| Répondre en citant

The Life Of A Photograph Author, Unknown|| > bit.ly/1Tsm3La

W—.Unknown.Life.is.like.a.party6Shoot...what...it...feels...likeThe...photographs...make...themselves...with...my...helpTerri.Guillemets.A.picture.is.worth.a.thousand.words;.a.slide.show.is.bothI..thought..Id..share,..25..of..my..favorite..quotes..on..the..subject..of..photographyAaron..Siskind..blessed-sunghee..No,..the..camera..cant..steal..the..soul..Ansel..Adams..A..picture..is..worth..a..thousand..words..Take..another..picture..with..your..click,..click,..click,..click..camerasong..lyrics..by..Bishop..Allen..A..good..snapshot..stops..a..moment..from..running..away—...Unknown...Life...is...like...a...bar...of...soap,...once...you...think...youve...got...a...hold...of...it,...it...slips...awayThey...should...be...put...in...a...cage...where...you...can...poke...them...with...a...stick...for...a...quarterIt..begins..blank..and..every..day..is..like..another..brush..stroke20Edward.Steichen.Every.time.someone.tells.me.how.sharp.my.photos.are,.I.assume.that.it.isn't.a.very.interesting.photographA...picture...is...producedThank..you..so..much..for..these!..And..Im..honored..that..you..used..some..of..my..pics..for..such..a..wonderful..post..Reply..Link..Ann..February..8,..2009,..9:04..am..Wouw..Liz,..love..all..the..quotes..and..photos.beautiful!!!..thanks..for..using..one..of..mineAnsel...Adams...Buying...a...Nikon...doesnt...make...you...a...photographerI.know.I.said.25.of.my.favorite.photography.quotes.but.I.had.to.add.this.one&Thanks...for...sharing...this!...Reply...Link...Anonymous...February...8,...2009,...1:48...pm...What...a...beautiful...photos...and...quotes!!!Thank...you...for...sharing...this!...regards...Anita007...from...Holland...Reply...Link...Helen...February...8,...2009,...6:42...pm...what...an...inspiring...blog...entry...Reply...Link...Heidi...Bergers...October...22,...2009,...10:14...am...Thank...you...for...posting...those...beautiful...pictures...and...quotesBut..not..in..a..hostile..way,..just..for..gigglesYou.want.to.quit.halfway.through,.but.then.you.realize.you.have.a.lot.left.to.look.forward.toHenri.Cartier-Bresson.If.I.could.tell.the.story.in.words,.I.wouldn't.need.to.lug.around.a.camera.Aaron.Siskind.A.smile.happens.in.a.flash,.but.the.memory.can.last.a.lifetimeThey...really...are...on...the...attack...against...mankind;...its...a...diseaseNotify..me..of..new..posts..by..email.Notify..me..of..follow-up..comments..via..e-mail..Next..post:..project..365....week..5..Previous..post:..songbird..avenue..+..delovely..Shop..Favorite..photo..editing..tool..INSTAGRAM..Sign..up..for..exclusive..offers!..copyright....2006-2015,..paislee..pressWhats..your..favorite..quote?Because.each.one.of.us.forgets.different.things,.a.photo.more.than.a.painting.may.change.its.meaning.according.to.who.is.looking.at.itAuthor...Unknown...Sometimes...I...do...get...to...places...just...when...God's...ready...to...have...somebody...click...the...shutter.Robert.CapaIt.makes.you.a.Nikon.ownerDuane.Michals.The.negative.is.the.equivalent.of.the.composer's.score,.and.the.print.the.performanceI.wanted.it.to.tell.me.something.and.through.me.express.its.meaning.in.natureThey.are.so.much.more.sure.than.I.am.about.everything...Ansel...Adams...photo...by...liz...tamanaha...Photography...is...a...way...of...feeling,...of...touching,...of...lovingOne.photo.out.of.focus.is.a.mistake,.ten.photo.out.of.focus.are.an.experimentation,.one.hundred.photo.out.of.focus.are.a.style.Edward.WestonDont..shoot..what..it..looks..like f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Geek -> Films Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006